Viverri Coffee at Delua Hotel Mangga Besar Jakarta

January 27th, 2018. When we were staying at DELUA Hotel, we got complimentary to enjoy coffee at Viverri Coffee. Such a great opportunity for me to try their coffee. The last time I went to Viverri, I didn't try the coffee. Well, let's go on with my simple review below.


IMG_0859


Located at the lobby DELUA Hotel, Viverri served good coffee with lovely seats. I love how they put tables and seats with beautiful flowers. It's a simple coffee shop, but really helpful for those who wants to enjoy coffee while waiting for check-in time or just enjoying it before or after dinner.


IMG_0857 IMG_0860 IMG_0861 IMG_0858


Cafe Latte 35k


Love the latte. I asked for a light one. And the barista made my coffee exactly what I needed. The latte art was simple but beautiful.


IMG_0865 IMG_0866


Iced Chocolate 35k


It was hubby's order. For us, it was just perfect. Not too sweet, not too bitter. It was lovely to have a nice drink in that afternoon.


IMG_0864


Thank you Viverri Coffee and DELUA Hotel for those drinks.


Viverri Coffee
DELUA Hotel
Jl. Mangga Besar No. 82
Taman Sari, Jakarta
IG: @viverricoffee

Comments

Popular Posts