Caffeine Lab at Grha Niaga Thamrin Jakarta

February 1st, 2018. I saw its IG account when they prepared the place, but after some time, I forgot to visit the place. Until I saw Fiona IG story that she visited Caffeine Lab. Yaaaaay, finally opened.


IMG_1070


On a bright day, I went to Caffeine Lab all by myself. At first, I thought Grha Niaga was located in Sudirman area. But it said Grha Niaga Thamrin. Where is it? Then, I convinved myself that maps will help me. So, I ordered online car, and input the nama of the building. Turned out, it's near Thamrin City. Then, I asked the driver to stop the car outside the building. No need to come inside. I walked to the lobby, and voila.. I saw Caffeine Lab. I thought it was just a kiosk, but just beside the kiosk, they provide several tables and seats. Nice!


IMG_1071 IMG_1072 IMG_1074 IMG_1073 IMG_1075 IMG_1076 IMG_1077 IMG_1084


EKO (Es Kafein Office) 18k


Milk, Espresso, Sugar


What a funny name. I ordered this one because of the name, I admit it. Hahaha. It was good. The combination between milk and coffee and sugar were balanced. I forgot to tell them to make it in a take-away cup. So, after I took photo of the coffee, I asked them to serve it in a take-away cup so I could take photo of the coffee with their logo on the cup.


IMG_1081 IMG_1085


Bolu Marmer 10k


OMG! I loved the marble cake. My mom-in-law always made this cake, but nowadays we got so many cakes, so she said, no need to make marble cake, since we always had cakes. LOL. Anyhow, this marble cake was very good. The soft texture and sweet flavour, made me feel so good, after a long time didn't eat marble cake. I think the last time was in some coffee shop too. Hmm.. next month I will ask my mom-in-law to make her marble cake for me!!


IMG_1082 IMG_1083


Congrats Caffeine Lab for opening at Thamrin area. Please open more outlets!


Caffeine Lab
Grha Niaga Thamrin Ground Floor
Jl. KH. Mas Mansyur, Jakarta
Phone: +62 812-9697-9860
IG: @caffeinelabid

Comments

Popular Posts