[CLOSED] Cana Coffee at The East Mega Kuningan Jakarta

February 21st, 2018. As usual, when there's new coffee shop, I wanted to visit the place as soon as possible. So, when Cana Coffee opened at The East Mega Kuningan, I took some time to visit the outlet by myself. Actually, I had a date with Aline at the day. So, before meeting Aline, I went to Cana Coffee first. Yaaaay.

IMG_1838

Located in the lobby of The East building. After you come in, just go to the right side of the lobby. You will see them at the corner. A simple kiosk with friendly baristas. You can take away the coffee or you can sit there, outside or inside. Actually I took several photos, but unfortunately there were errors in my camera, so some photos missing from my FlashAir memory card. *sobbing* So, please enjoy my few photos below.

IMG_1837 IMG_1839 IMG_1840 IMG_1841

Es Kopi Susu 20k

A good coffee with not too strong texture. I asked them to make it milkier with only one single shot coffee. They served it with plastic bottle, so it's very easy for me to try it, and took it home anytime.

IMG_1845

Banana Bread 10k

Too bad the banana bread was a little bit dry for me. I prefer a banana bread with moist and softer texture. Maybe I should ask them to reheat it again. Hope next time I can try their other food menus.

IMG_1846 IMG_1850

Congratulations Cana Coffee for the opening. Thank you for the latte complimentary. Too bad I couldn't save the photos. *sobbing again*

Cana Coffee
The East Ground Floor
Jl. Lingkar Mega Kuningan
Mega Kuningan, Jakarta
Phone: +62 812-3600-0959
IG: @cana.coffee

Comments

Popular Posts