Semasa di Kota Tua at Gedung Olveh Kota Tua Jakarta

January 26th, 2018. Semasa di Kota Tua became my third destination of my Kota Tua journey. I walked from the previous coffee shop, and got lost. LOL. When I asked a man near the exit gate, he said, "Go to that way!" But my maps said, "Go the other way!" Huft. I trusted my maps, of course. Lucky me, I didn't trust the man hahahaha. But I still got lost. People around the place, didn't know where's Gedung Olveh. After talking to a bank's security man nearby, finally I arrived at the place. It's actually an old colonial building in Kota Tua.


IMG_0795


Located on the 3rd floor of Gedung Olveh, Semasa made me exercise a little bit. There's no elevator. You have to climb the stairs. But after you arrive, you will be very happy to see the beautiful place. It's not a huge area. It's just a lovely room with several seats. When I came, there was only one guy near the bar table, so I could sit in the long table. Actually it wasn't a coffee shop. It's more a tea house. I met the owner there, and he explained to me a bit about tea and semasa cafe. The place is also selling various stuff, like toys, handmade crafts, bags, etc.


IMG_0794 IMG_0774 IMG_0786 IMG_0776 IMG_0780 IMG_0781 IMG_0782 IMG_0778 IMG_0775 IMG_0779 IMG_0777 IMG_0785 IMG_0784 IMG_0783 IMG_0787


Ice Lychee Tea 35k


Sweet. Refreshing. Thirst-quenching.


IMG_0789


Es Kopi Sunda Kelapa 35k


At first I was skeptical with the flavour. I tried coffee with coconut before, and I didn't like it. But fortunately, this coffee was good enough to make me recommend it for you guys. The combination was overwhelming. Trust me.


IMG_0788


Sosis Pastry 30k


It looked just okay, but it really helped me in my bedroom, later hahaha.. It's really good and delicious. The sausage was not very generous, but enough for my hungry tummy that afternoon. The pastry was also good with an addicting taste.


IMG_0791


Thank you Joe for giving me a little knowledge about tea. Next time I will order the tea, for sure.


Semasa di Kota Tua
Gedung Olveh
Jl. Jembatan Batu No.53
Kota Tua, Jakarta
Phone: +62 877-8622-5886
IG: @semasadikotatua

Comments

Popular Posts