Kalakopi at KH Wahid Hasyim Menteng Jakarta

February 23rd, 2018. Around May 2017, I planned to visit Kalakopi. Too bad I didn't find the place. And at that time, our car got a hit and run from another car. *sobbing* So, we went home straight after the accident. After that I didn't have time to visit the place until then. I ordered online car, and finally found the place. LOL.


IMG_1859


Located in a busy street of Wahid Hasyim, it's not far from Paragon Hotel. If you find Paragon, just look to their next building. Kalakopi is in the corner. Spacious area with homey ambiance. Friendly barista. *very important!* Well, I never liked arrogant people. So if you're arrogant, hope we never met. LOL. When I came, there was 2 ladies in a separate table. The first one I guess a loyal customer, because she looked very familiar with the barista. The second one I believe a first-timer like me. She used to work in a coffee shop, but she said that it was already closed. Hmmm.. too bad. Well, yeah, I am a good listener. I was listening to their conversations hahaha..


IMG_1860 IMG_1861 IMG_1862 IMG_1863 IMG_1865 IMG_1872 IMG_1869 IMG_1870 IMG_1864 IMG_1871 IMG_1866 IMG_1868 IMG_1867


KalaKopiSusu 18k


When you like eskopisusu with creamier texture, you come to the right place. Their KalaKopiSusu was quite milky with not-too-strong coffee. But, I like it that way. LOL. So, if you're a fan of strong coffee, you should tell them when you order. "Mister, I need stronger one." Nuff said.


IMG_1873


Banana Cake with Butter 16k


I love banana cake. But some place were selling a hard banana cake with no delicious flavour or just plain. When I saw that they were selling banana cake, I asked the barista. "Is it good?" He said, "It's good. But if it's not good, you have to tell me." And, it's GOOD! It looked dry, but it was very buttery with delicious flavour. It's quite hard for me to find a perfect banana cake. And I could say that it's one of the best. Recommended!


IMG_1875 IMG_1874


Thank you Kalakopi for the delicious coffee and banana cake.


Kalakopi
Jl. KH. Wahid Hasyim No.31 C
Menteng, Jakarta
Phone: + 62 878-8998-2676
IG: @kalakopi

Comments

Popular Posts