Farmer's Bowl at Ciranjang Senopati Jakarta

February 6th, 2018. I got invitation from Farmer's Bowl for their grand opening, but too bad I had another event. Actually nowadays I avoided event gathering with too many foodies. I prefer private event. All by myself, or with my inner circle. Just before their grand opening, I went to Farmer's Bowl all by myself, but unfortunately they closed on Monday. It was raining hard, and I only saw locked fence. Poor me hahahaha.. I didn't realize that they announced new opening hours. LOL. But, finally, after meet up with Hans at Senopati area, we went there. Yaaay.


IMG_1393


Located side by side with Buba and Bump (prenatal wokshops, buba & kids classes, mini play areas, cafe & baby shop), I didn't have a chance to take photos of Buba and Bump, since I had to go home early. So, I won't talk much about Buba and Bump. Maybe next time yes. Farmer's Bowl is actually a healthy restaurant. But it's not like a healthy restaurant used to be. They are serving delicious build-your-own grain bowl, with plenty of options on display. You won't see a boring and bland dish in front of you.


IMG_1394 IMG_0317 IMG_1395 IMG_1400 IMG_1398 IMG_1399 IMG_1397 IMG_1396


Ice Tea 25k


IMG_1402


Acaii Honey Lemon Jelly 35k


IMG_1401


Ninja Bowl 119k


soba noodle, miso glazed salmon, sauteed beansprouts, grilled scallion tofu, salted edamame, sous vide egg, roasted sesame caramel, garlic chili flakes


I never thought a healthy food can be this delicious. LOL. Love the texture of the soba. Soft and smooth. The miso glazed salmon was delicious. Big size and well-seasoned. I always loved salmon. I mixed the ingredients on the bowl with the sous vide egg which runny perfectly. Anyway, the roasted sesame caramel sauce was super delicious. Tasted like gado-gado's peanut sauce hahaha.. Well, it came in a big portion, so it was suitable for 2 persons. Recommended dish!


IMG_1406 IMG_1403 IMG_1404 IMG_1408


Congratulations Farmer's Bowl for the opening. I will be back soon for your other dishes.


Farmer's Bowl
Jl. Ciranjang No. 9
Senopati, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 70562345
IG: @farmersbowl

Comments

Popular Posts