Macroni-Tei Coffee at Palmerah Jakarta

February 3rd, 2018. Macroni-Tei Coffee was on my list, but when I went to the area, it wasn't my intention to go there. We saw that they didn't have many parking area, so we went to other place first. But after some consideration, we stopped by, and good thing, there was one parking lot for us. Yaaay.


IMG_1284


It's a simple place with spacious area. It's really good for hang out, working with their laptop, or just chit-chat with buddies. They are not only selling coffee, but also food. When we came, we just ate our lunch so we only ordered drinks. They have outdoor area too. I think it's located near the Binus University. That's why I saw many students there, I think. LOL.


IMG_1283 IMG_1285 IMG_1286 IMG_1294 IMG_1293 IMG_1292 IMG_1291 IMG_1289 IMG_1290 IMG_1288 IMG_1287


Iced Caramel Macchiato 32k


I really loved this iced caramel macchiato. Yes, it' sweet and super delicious. Mixture of milk and caramel, topped by a creamy foam. Smooth and buttery texture with natural sweetness. My favourite!


IMG_1297


Iced Mandarin Orange Tea 26k


Since my hubby doesn't drink coffee, he chose this iced mandarin orange tea. Well, I thought it will be just like a common tea with orange flavour. He tried a sip, and he said, "Wow, this is good." I was very curious, then I tried a sip. And it became another sip, another sip and another sip, and a big gulp hahahhahaa. It was really really good. I never thought it will be super delish and super refreshing. What a nice way to end our coffee-shop-hopping-journey at the time. :)


IMG_1298


Thank you Macroni-Tei for the lovely drinks. Please open more branches!


Macroni-Tei Coffee
Jl. Kebon Jeruk Raya No. 11
Palmerah, Jakarta
IG: @macroniteicoffee

Comments

Popular Posts