evlogia Cafe & Store at Gang Macan Kebon Jeruk Jakarta

February 2nd, 2018. After a rice bowl from a cafe next door, I needed something sweet. So, I hopped to evlogia Cafe & Store. It's just on the right side of my previous place. I was happy to see the place. It's very beautiful. I couldn't stop taking photos there.


IMG_1132


Located at a busy road on West Jakarta, evlogia is like a hidden gem there. It's literally a cafe and a store. It's a humble coffee shop with a little store inside where you can buy t-shirt and everything artsy. The minimalist ambiance made me feel very homey there. True. I didn't wanna go anywhere else, but I had to. *sobbing* Well, I guess I stayed a little longer there, since it's not really easy to find the place. Actually, I got lost at first. The maps directed me to a street, but I had to walk-through a big wall. How come? Good thing I also had waze in my phone which directed me to the right way.


IMG_1147 IMG_1133 IMG_1155 IMG_1150 IMG_1148 IMG_1151 IMG_1156 IMG_1157 IMG_1154 IMG_1153 IMG_1149 IMG_1152


Kopi Miruku 22k


Another es kopi susu. Yaaaaay to light and sweet coffee. LOL. Yeah, always my favourite. Thank you evlogia for the really nice complimentary. It was my first time to evlogia, yet you gave me such a nice gesture. Appreciated it!


IMG_1164


Pink Latte 30k


LOL. It was limited edition for the month of love. Available only on February. For celebrating Valentine's day. It was very aromatic and had a sweet hint, maybe from the milk. It's beautiful and made me feel so girly. Such a romantic feeling, right? It's not every day you could drink a pink latte. *xoxo*


IMG_1159


Donatello 6k


I think there were several flavour *sorry I forgot* but I chose this chocolate donut. You can see, it looks sexy, right? The chocolate was full on top of the donut. Sweet taste with soft texture of the dough. Definitely recommended.


IMG_1158 IMG_1160


Thank you evlogia for the lovely day. I will be back for sure.


evlogia Cafe & Store
Jl. Gang Macan No. 102 C
Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta
Phone: +62 895-6152-84369
IG: @hello.evlogia

Comments

Popular Posts