Compagnie Koffie at Kali Besar Barat Kota Jakarta

January 26th, 2018. When I had staycation at Mangga Besar area, I made list to go to Kota Tua area. They have several coffee shops. The first destination was Compagnie Koffie.


IMG_0720


Located at Kali Besar Barat street, Compagnie Koffie is very easy to find. Just across Jembatan Kota Intan. The place isn't very big, but very cosy. When I came, there was no one there. The baristas were there, of course. But I mean, there was no other customer than me. But then a man came, and sat near windows. I never saw his face, but I guess he was a friend of the owner. He was given their new coffee menu to try. I was curious at first *yes, I'm a kepo person LOL* but after I enjoyed my own food and drink, I didn't care about him anymore.


IMG_0731 IMG_0721 IMG_0732 IMG_0733  IMG_0724 IMG_0728 IMG_0722 IMG_0723 IMG_0734 IMG_0727 IMG_0729 IMG_0730 IMG_0725 IMG_0726


Es Kopi Kota Tua 18k


Coffee and milk are like best friends. They complement each other like bread and butter. That's why this Es Kopi Kota Tua had perfect flavour and perfect texture. Just perfect for my taste bud.


IMG_0735


Nasi Goreng Kota Tua 55k


Our signature fried rice with chinese sausage, onion, and garlic served with fried egg and pork cracklings


Actually, the pork cracklings were surprisingly good. I thought it would be tossing it around, but when I tried a bite, I was in love hahaha. It was super gewd. The fried rice was also good with generous sausage and very aromatic. I ate half portion, and took away the rest of the fried rice, save it for later.


IMG_0738 IMG_0740 IMG_0739


Compagnie Koffie
Jl. Kali Besar Barat No.50
Kota, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 22693209
IG: @compagnie.id

Comments

Popular Posts