Dinobites Cafe at Gang Macan Kebon Jeruk Jakarta

February 2nd, 2018. I wanted to visit Dinobites Cafe a long long time ago. So, I was very happy when I could visit the place, finally. The place wasn't as big as I thought, but I didn't go to their 2nd level since a bunch of Moms went upstairs right after I came. Well, I think I was fine sitting on the 1st floor. *big grin*


IMG_1130


Before I came to Dinobites, I imagined the spacious place. But when I came, it's not that spacious as my imagination hahaha. It's cute and very simple. Just a couple of seats. Well, maybe I should go upstairs hahaha.. My bad! I will be back again and directly go upstairs. Hahaha.. Anyway, I loved the place and good thing that I came not very early when they just opened. I could imagine they were very crowded. And I hate crowded places. :) Anyway, if you confused about the name "evlogia" below the Dinobites logo, it's actually a coffee shop just beside Dinobites. So, that's why they put the name at the wall close together.


IMG_1131 IMG_1134 IMG_0121 IMG_1135 IMG_1138 IMG_1136 IMG_1137 IMG_1139 IMG_1140


Iced Tea 7k


IMG_1141


Salted Egg Rice Bowl 35k


Rice bowl topped with salted egg chicken and sunny side up egg.


Whenever I saw salted egg dish, I wanted to try it. That's why when I saw the menu, I chose it without hesitate. It was really one bowl of happiness. The delicious thick and juicy salted sauce combined with the tempting sunny side up egg. The cure of all problems! Definitely one scrumptious salted egg rice bowl!


IMG_1142 IMG_1146


Thank you Dinobites for the delicious rice bowl. See you soon.


Dinobites Cafe
Gang Macan No.102 C
Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 56960504
IG: @dinobitesid

Comments

Popular Posts