Indio Kofie at Swadaya Grogol Jakarta

February 2nd, 2018. I accidentally saw Indio Kofie when I was in Swadaya area. So, after coming to previous area, I dropped by to try their coffee.


IMG_1198


A petite coffee shop with friendly people. When I came, there were very crowded. There were an old guy with old women. There were several youngters. And there was me. LOL. When I took photos, the old guy told his friends, "Aaaah, I think she's from media. She wanna feature this place." His friends just nodded with amazed face. Then, he asked me, "Are you from media?" And I said, "I'm blogger." Then he nodded, "Ah good good. Blog about this place, right? Good. Good." I just smiled and continued my activities. But after that, they looked at me with amazed faces. I could feel my face blushing hahahahahaha. So, I finished my coffee very soon, and left the place with a bit shy. LOL.


IMG_1199 IMG_1200 IMG_1201 IMG_1202 IMG_1204 IMG_1205 IMG_1203 IMG_1206


Es Kopi Susu Mantap 19k


It's light and perfect for my palate. Well, I told the barista to make it lighter for me. Ahahaha you wonder why I should tell them about the lighter version? At first, I thought all es kopi susu are lighter than espresso or cappuccino or latte. But one time, I drank es kopi susu, and it's very strong. Super strong. I think it's the strongest es kopi susu. And I forgot which one. LOL. I almost collapsed when I drank that coffee. So after that I never forget to tell the barista that I want a lighter version. And after so many cups, I finally could recognize whether the coffee strong or light. Yaaaay. And this es kopi susu mantap is quite light. Yaaaaay. *annoying voice* hahaha..


IMG_1207 IMG_1208


Congratulations Indio Kofie for the opening. Nice job!


Indio Kofie
Jl. Swadaya Raya No. 46
Grogol, Jakarta
Phone: +62 812-8814-2886
IG: @indiokofie

Comments

Popular Posts