Bilik Senja at Panglima Polim Melawai Jakarta

January 29th, 2018. Another new coffee shop opened in Panglima Polim area. I visited the place on a very bright day. Actually, they didn't have any sign, so it was quite hard to find the place. I searched around and I saw a new place. I dared myself to come and voila, it was Bilik Senja.


IMG_9911


Not too spacious area, but made me feel so homey. They still didn't have smoking area outside, so they still allowed people smoking inside. At first I wanted to stay a little longer there. But I couldn't stand the smell of the cigarette smoke. So I decided to go to another place. I hope they will divided the area so next time I go there, it will be more comfortable.


IMG_0940 IMG_0938 IMG_0932 IMG_0939 IMG_0935 IMG_0937 IMG_0934 IMG_0933 IMG_0936


Latte


Quite rich for a latte. But I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed other latte from other places. And I loved how they put the latte art. It was beautiful. My complaint was only one thing. It was too long for them to make the hot latte. I thought they forgot about my order hahaha. But then it arrived on my table.


IMG_0942


Ice Lychee Tea


I was very thirsty. So, I orderd this ice lychee tea. Just a sweet and thirst-quenching drink. That's all. Nothing really special about this one.


IMG_0941


Congrats Bilik Senja. Welcome to the coffee shop communities in Jakarta.


Bilik Senja
Jl. Panglima Polim V No.30
Melawai, Jakarta
Phone: +62 813-1722-4209
IG: @biliksenjakopi

Comments

Popular Posts