[CLOSED] Bakerella at Green Ville Jakarta

February 2nd, 2018. Saw about Bakerella's opening from instagram. As usual, I had to list everything new in one area. Then, I searched my availibility time to go to the area. Good thing, I found there were some places nearby, so I could go there by walking. After a couple of places, finally I went to Bakerella.

IMG_1114

I found a very nice area inside, but I couldn't take photos there, since they used it for cooking class or something like that. They have big bookcase with children books and toys all over. They also have cute bike for smaller kids. I love the spacious area too. It's really comfortable for family to go there. When I came there was only me, so it's very cosy for me to take photos everywhere.

IMG_1116 IMG_1124  IMG_1117 IMG_1118 IMG_1119 IMG_1123 IMG_1115 IMG_1125 IMG_1122 IMG_1120 IMG_1121

Tropical Dragon 45k

Mixed of dragonfruit and pineapple. Very refreshing! At first I worried that it would be sour, but turned out it's sweet and fresh. I couldn't stop slurping this tropical dragon. Well, dragonfruit was never my favourite, but if they mix it to another fruit, it became surprisingly good.

IMG_1128

Chocolate Brownie Fudge 40k

OMG! It's very chocolatey. I only tried a bite. I took the rest home. And when I told hubby to finish it, he was very happy. He said, "This is really delicious." I think it's what they called, "Guilty Pleasure." LOL. The beauty of the cake mixed perfectly with the best indulgent treat with the richest chocolate flavour.

IMG_1127

Congratulations Bakerella for the opening. Keep "raining" us with those delicious cakes.

Bakerella
Jl. Green Ville Blok BK No. 5
Green Ville, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 5695 7777
IG: @bakerella.id

Comments

Popular Posts