HONU Central at H. Agus Salim Menteng Jakarta

February 23rd, 2018. I was very happy when I saw that HONU Central opened in Menteng area. Yaaaay. I don't have to go to Kemang if I wanna eat poke bowls. Actually I accidentally saw HONU when I passed by the area a week before. That's why I planned a day to visit the place. New branch! New branch! LOL. They finally spread their wings to central Jakarta. Woohoo.


IMG_1878


Located near Sarinah Thamrin, HONU occupied 2 storey building. It's not spacious but not too small. I remember that it was previously a Japanese restaurant. I went there with couple of foodies back then. Evidently, the place was closed, and HONU replaced it. On the first floor, there are 2 tables and 1 bar table at some corner. On the second floor, there are more tables and seats. A very nice place to dine in with family, friends or colleagues.


IMG_1885 IMG_1884 IMG_1882 IMG_1881 IMG_1894 IMG_1883 IMG_1893 IMG_1892 IMG_1891 IMG_1890


Light Matcha 35k


It's pricey, yeah, I know. But they used 100% organic matcha sourced directly from Kagoshima, Japan. And they're very proud of their pure matcha. :) Btw, it's free refill. Hooraaaaaay!


IMG_1888


Yugo 55k


Salmon with shoyu - edamame - wakame tobiko - Japanese purple pickle


For a salmon lovers like me, I had to choose this Yugo menu. They offered new menus, but I prefer to choose this menu than the new ones. Maybe next time when I come with my friends. But at the time, I wanted to choose the one with salmon. And my heart chose Yugo. I mixed all of the ingredients, and enjoyed the delicious poke bowl. I chose the one with white sushi rice. I was very satisfied with the generous portion of the rice and the salmon. Recommended!


IMG_1886 IMG_1887


Congratulations HONU for the second branch's opening. Cannot wait for another branches!


HONU Central
Jl. H. Agus Salim No. 60
Menteng, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 21231449
IG: @honueats

Comments

Popular Posts