90's Degrees Coffee at Senopati Jakarta

January 31st, 2018. I knew the coffee shop after they opened for a month. Whoaaaaa.. a month, and I just found out. LOL. But then, it took me a month again to visit 90's Degrees Coffee. Well, please enjoy my very simple review below.


IMG_1039


Located on the 2nd floor of the Rai Fitness Senopati, 90's Degrees occupied a small area in a lovely corner. I thought it's really good to open a coffee shop there. It really helped people to find good coffee after working out, or before going home. Such a genius idea.


IMG_1043 IMG_1042 IMG_1037 IMG_1040 IMG_1036 IMG_1041 IMG_1038


Es Kopi Indonesia 18k


Definitely one good coffee. Well, if you're selling coffee in a fitness area, it should be one healthy coffee, right? LOL. While sipping the coffee, I saw big people pacing in front of me. Wow. Really a different view from my daily activities. I thought, "Should I join them?" Naaaah.. I prefer doing my blogging work done hahahahaha..


IMG_1045


Great job 90's Degrees Coffee. Let's meet up again soon.


90's Degrees Coffee
Rai Fitness Senopati 2nd floor
Jl. Senopati Raya No 27-29
Senopati, Jakarta
Phone: +62 811-939-164
IG: @ninetiesdegrees

Comments

Popular Posts