[CLOSED] Kopi Noni at Karet Kuningan Jakarta

February 20th, 2018. Another coffee shop opened nearby my place. Kopi Noni. It's a small place with limited seats. Located near Shell gas station. If you go to ITC Kuningan from Gado-Gado Boplo, you will see it at the left side of the road.

IMG_1035

That morning, we went to Ancol for sowing flowers for Dad. It's been 8 years since he left us. After that, we went home, and my sister drove me to Kopi Noni. I wanted to visit the place since I knew about it. But never had a chance, until the day. When I saw the place, I realized that they prefer to sell coffee-to-go than a coffee shop to hang out. The limited seating area. The teensy space. But they have big heart. They planned to donate their benefit for charity. What a good start to make a business, right?

IMG_1826 IMG_1827 

IMG_1036

IMG_1832 IMG_1831 

IMG_1829 IMG_1828 

IMG_1830 IMG_1833

Es Kopi Susu 20k

At first I wanted to try their Nutella Kopi, but they said their signature is es kopi susu. So, I changed my mind. I ordered this es kopi susu instead the nutella kopi. And I loved it. It's creamy and light. Just what I need in my coffee. And next time, I will order their nutella kopi. Definitely.

IMG_1834 IMG_1835

Congratulations Kopi Noni for opening.

Kopi Noni
Jl. Prof. DR. Satrio No.235
Karet Kuningan, Jakarta
Phone: +62 831-4253-1863
IG: @kopi.noni

Comments

Popular Posts