Bakul Kopi Mikro at Plaza Festival Kuningan Jakarta

January 24th, 2018. When I saw their profile at Instagram, I thought they were only selling coffee beans. That cloudy day, I went to Plaza Festival, to find out by myself about the place. Turned out, Bakul Kopi Mikro is a very comfortable coffee shop.


IMG_0659


I told my sister about the place, and she said right away, "I'll catch you up! Let's have lunch." OK! I went there first, ordered food and coffee, waited for her to come. The place divided into 2 areas. They have tables outside the place, at the corridor of Plaza Festival, and inside for sure. Not too spacious but perfect for hanging out with friends or family.


IMG_0660 IMG_0661 IMG_0662 IMG_0663 IMG_0666 IMG_0667 IMG_0668 IMG_0665 IMG_0669 IMG_0664


Ice Mochacino 38k


Creamy, and rich, full of the coffee and layers of chocolate. Favourite! It's very nice for hot day. A scrumptious coffee and chocolate flavours combined, and becoming this lovely mochacino.


IMG_0670


Chicken Fried Rice 35k


I was hungry since it's lunch time. I ordered this chicken fried rice and loved it. I forgot to tell them for a sunny side up half-cooked eg, and I was too hungry to change the egg. Generous chicken made me very happy. And when my sister came, I asked her to try it, and she agreed with me. It's recommended.


IMG_0671


Thank you Bakul Kopi Mikro. Now I have new place to hang out in Plaza Festival.


Bakul Kopi Mikro
Plaza Festival Ground Floor
Jl. HR Rasuna Said
Kuningan, Jakarta
Phone: +62 878-0831-8480
IG: @bakulkopimikro_jkt

Comments

Popular Posts