Legend of Steak by Meaters at Gading Serpong Tangerang

March 18th, 2018. Opened February 13th, 2018, Legend of Steak by Meaters occupied a nice area in Gading Serpong. I was invited to come, but I couldn't come. So, when I had a chance to stay at Serpong area, I asked Aline and Cindy to visit the place.


IMG_2948


When I came inside, I felt a familiar ambiance. It's quite similar with Meaters ambiance. The red and white chairs. Remember? It made me very comfortable hahaha. The owner told us that the difference of Meaters and Legend of Steak was the meat. There's no pork in Legend of Steak. OMG! So sad! Hahaha.. Love the murals on the wall. I waited for Aline and Cindy to come, then we ordered the food. While waiting for the food, the gals and the boy played together. It's really cute to see those kids. Clement and Melissa brought Naomi. We introduced Azka and Alesha to Naomi. There was a funny moment when Alesha and Naomi were fighting over the doll LOL.


IMG_2996 IMG_2992 IMG_2993 IMG_2994 IMG_2952 IMG_2951 IMG_2950 IMG_2949



CHICKEN & FISH


Mozzarella Fish and Chips 59k


Served with Mashed Potato and Coleslaw as side dishes


What a generous portion. I love the mozzarella. Great combination with the fish. Tasted good, but I prefer the texture of the fish was more tender and moist. The tartar sauce was dabomb. Coleslaw and mashed potato were perfect for side dishes. Overall, I loved it.


IMG_2955 IMG_2982



BEEF


Prime Striploin (200gr) 75k


Served with Mashed Potato and House Salad as side dishes and Mushroom sauce.


It was Aline's order, and I forgot to try it hahaha. When the owner saw the cut of the striploin, he said that it's not the best cut. But Aline said that it was really good, even the fatty part was delicious. Hmmm.. let me try it next time, instead of the wagyu. Let hubby order the wagyu again hahaha..


IMG_2971


Wagyu Special (200gr) 89k


Served with French Fries and Tasty Rice as side dishes and Mushroom sauce.


My hubby ordered this one. It's quite big for sure. 200gr wagyu. I tried it, and I loved it. The meat was tender and juicy. But we found some hard to chew meat. Maybe it's the vein part. The mushroom sauce enhanced the flavour of the wagyu. Super recommended dish! Love the fatty also. Yeah, I'm a fatty lover. LOL.


IMG_2968 IMG_2979


Served with French Fries and Coleslaw as side dishes and Chilli Corriander sauce.


Same wagyu but different sauce. It was Cindy's order. The owner said that she got the better cut of the meat. All tender. Didn't try it, but she said the chilli corriander sauce was recommended. Well, next time lah.


IMG_2967


Wagyu Special (300gr) 135k


Served with French Fries and Coleslaw as side dishes and Mushroom sauce.


Fachmi ordered this one because he loved huge steak. If Legend of Steak served 1kg steak, I think he would order it right away. HAHAHA. *peace mi* I didn't try it either, since it was similar with my hubby's order. The difference was the size.


IMG_2976



SNACK


Popcorn Chicken 29k


Recommended snack. Very good for children. Just remember to order a non-spicy sauce. The texture of the chicken was tender. Well-seasoned chicken. It was Aline's order. But I got a chance to try this popcorn chicken. It was super crunchy with extra crispy. Addicting!


IMG_2970



DRINKS


Ice Tea (free flow) 8k


IMG_2954


Congratulations Legend of Steak. Definitely a keeper!


Legend of Steak by Meaters
Ruko Graha Boulevard Blok A No. 8
Jl. Boulevard Gading Serpong
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 818-890-288
IG: @legendofsteak

Comments

Popular Posts