Marcoffee Bistro at Menara Jamsostek Gatot Subroto Jakarta

January 30th, 2018. After a foodtasting at Gatot Subroto area, I had choices. Went home or waited for hubby to come home together. Then, hubby told me about a new place at his office building. So I decided to visit Marcoffee Bistro, and waited for him there.


IMG_1015


My hubby picked me up and accompanied me to Marcoffee. After ordered drink and food, I took photos around the place. The place is quite spacious with outdoor area for smoking and indoor area for non smoking. A very nice place for me to blog my review, or just edit photos. When I was there, there were guys busy talking about work, and ladies did some chit chat about their family, and I think there was the owner, had meeting with some people. The place is very good for busy people, I guess.


IMG_1014 IMG_1016 IMG_9960 IMG_1017 IMG_1023 IMG_1018 IMG_1021 IMG_1020 IMG_1022 IMG_1019 IMG_1024


Cafe Latte 29k


Well, I didn't expect something good like this latte. The place looked like a restaurant than a coffee shop. So, I thought the latte will be just.. yeah.. okay.. Turned out, it was good. A really nice coffee to keep me company.


IMG_1025


Teh Tawar (cold) 15k


IMG_1026


Pisang Goreng Original 15k


It was a really good pisang goreng. It's not too sour but also not too sweet. It was just perfect. I didn't really like crumbly banana skin. I prefer the crispy skin only. So, this one was totally perfect for my taste bud. Recommended!


IMG_1027


Nasi Goreng Special 37k


After a coffee and a portion of banana fritter, I was still hungry, since it was around dinner time. My dinner time. LOL. So, I ordered this special fried rice. Served with sunny side up and fried chicken and crackers, the fried rice was very delicious. Definitely recommended fried rice to order at the bistro.


IMG_1029 IMG_1030


Congratulations Marcoffee Bistro for opening in Menara Jamsostek. It's definitely a place to hang out whenever I go to that area.


Marcoffee Bistro
Menara Jamsostek Ground Floor
Jl. Gatot Subroto
Jakarta
Phone: +62 838-0678-0309
IG: @marcoffeebistro

Comments

Popular Posts