Indonesian Food Bloggers - Based in Jakarta

I've been blogging since October 25th, 2012. It's been fun. You can see my honest reviews from my experiences.


@yennymakanmulu


Below, I will share the list of Indonesian food bloggers in Jakarta. If you know others, please let me know :)


Alvian Silver


Anak Jajan - Julia Veronica and Marius Tjenderasa


Buncit Foodies - Kezia, Karen, Arvin


Caramelle on Top - Jessica Christy


Culinary Bonanza - Ellyna Tjohnardi


The Hooman Being - Eddy Suryadi & Shelmi Setiawan


Designer Doyan Makan - Dandy Irawan


Eat and Treats - Hans Danial


Eater, Thinker, Dreamer - Nathania Larissa


Eating Until Die - An Nur Khairisa


Foodirectory - Andrey and Windy


Food Steps Journal - Leonardo Slatter


Foodventurer - Prawnche


Foolosophy - Aline Chandra Rusdiani


Gadis Rakus - Lidya Rachma


Gastronomy Aficionado - Rian Farisa


Heytheresia - Theresia


Hungry Doctor, The - Filipus Verdi Danutirto Tan


Irene's Getting Fat - Irene Christiana


JenzCorner - Jeny Kwok


LulabySpoon - Cindy and June


The Morning Brew - Fiona Tjokro


Makan Sampai Kenyang - Prathama Gilang


Milky Way Cafe - Kinan L Wirastani


Ms Always Hungry - Edith Fyansa


My Fun Food Diary - Mullie Marlina


My Happiness in Food - Buby Sofia


My Journal My Life - Cindy Joesman


Selby's Food Corner - Selba He


Soompeat - Paulus Tjia


Tummy Prosperity - Jessica Gaby


Urban Outeaters - Posh Eater & Chic Eater


Wanderbites - Fellexandro Ruby


The list is based on alphabetical order.


Hope this article can help others and each other.


SaveSave

Comments

  1. It's lovely to see how Jakarta now has plenty of active & eager food bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup :) hope i can meet foodbloggers from outside jakarta hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaa I found mine! ahahhaa thanks ci for including me in your post. anw I link your blog from mine if you dont mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are welcome :) yuk yuk tukeran blog. aku tarok di blog aku ya link blogmu :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yenny...

    Thank you for including ivy's life in the post! Much appreciated. =)

    Foodie cheers,

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  6. hai Ivy :) you are very welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Yenny, nice to know you!
    Thanks for including my blog in your food blogger list, if you don't mind, I already link your blog to mine. Hope to meet you in person someday!

    Daisy
    www.thefoodescape.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Daisy, nice to know you too. You are very welcome. I will link your blog to mine too :) Let's meet up someday..

    ReplyDelete
  9. omaygat…so many cool food blogger listed here. These blogs make me inspired to write about food better and better. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hai shiva, nice to know you. thanks for visiting my blog :D ganbatte!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ci Yenny!!! :D How r u?
    I just added your blog to my blogroll here http://sharontravelogue.wordpress.com/travel-food-blog-directory/

    Would really appreciate if you don't mind to give a linkback hihihihih >,<
    Have a nice day ya ci!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waaaaa. Ok aku link balik yaaaaa..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts