[SINGKAWANG] Toko Kopi Nikmat at Sejahtera Singkawang Kalimantan

October 6th, 2017. It's time for us to leave Singkawang and back to Pontianak. And then I remembered that I forgot to visit Warung Kopi Nikmat. So, I asked the driver to drive us there. Yaaaaaay. Still had time before we drove back to Pontianak.


IMG_6268


It's a traditional coffee shop. Do not expect a fancy and elegant coffee shop. It was a very cosy and comfortable one. We didn't stay long there because my mom-in-law and hubby's cousin were in car, waiting for us.


IMG_6269 IMG_6270 IMG_6265 IMG_6264 IMG_6263 IMG_6262 IMG_6259 IMG_6257 IMG_6258 IMG_6255 IMG_6260 IMG_6261 IMG_6271 IMG_6272


Es Kopi Susu 12k


OMG! It was really really really good! No wonder everybody is talking about this one. Well, I hope they will continue the coffee shop until forever. They had the perfect es kopi susu. The most perfect one! LOL. Yeah I know, a bit too much, but it's true. On my way to Pontianak, I sipped their es kopi susu all the time. Recommended!


IMG_6267


Es Milo 12k


One of the best Es Milo. It was sweet, refreshing, thirst-quenching, and very memorable. I wish I ordered it for myself. Yup, it's hubby's order hahaha. It was extremely good.


IMG_6266


Wish I could be back soon to stay a little bit longer. Wait for us!


IMG_6275


Toko Kopi Nikmat
Jl. Diponegoro
Singkawang, Kalimantan

Comments

Popular Posts