MayHaps at Panglima Polim Dharmawangsa Jakarta

December 7th, 2017. It was very easy to find MayHaps, since it's near so many coffee shops that I had visited before. MayHaps was a new addition to the area.


IMG_8843


Dominated with white and grey colours, MayHaps is an interesting place. When I came in, so many students there. Either they waited for another friends, or just killing time before going home. I ordered coffee, donut and gelato. Then, I asked them what's the meaning of mayhaps. The smiling barista asked the busy barista. And the busy one gave me a fast glance, and answered with bahasa, "Mungkin." My brain worked right away and said to them, "Aaaah, maybe perhaps. Cute." Actually the place was just too comfortable. Cold AC and plugs everywhere with super fast wifi. Heaveeeeeeen!


IMG_8844 IMG_8846 IMG_8847 IMG_8842 IMG_8854 IMG_8841 IMG_8853 IMG_8840 IMG_8837 IMG_8836 IMG_8838 IMG_8839 IMG_8835


Latte 30k


Rich flavour with strong texture. Love my latte but I prefer it was milkier. Yup, always love milky coffee hahaha. But I was happy that when I slurped it, it was still hot. Sometimes when I ordered coffee, it had already cold when it came to my table.


IMG_8849


Ovaltine Regal Gelato 20k


It's quite good. Not too sweet. But hubby said that it was too watery. Maybe because I was too busy taking photos hahaha. Sorry hon. Next time we tried another gelato, ok?


IMG_8848


Choco Donut 10k


I was so happy when I saw this choco donut. It was really good. Small portion with huge delicious flavour. The texture of the dough was perfectly tender. The choco flavour was sweet and addicting. I think it's quite similar with a choco donut from the other coffee shop. Well, I didn't ask.


IMG_8850


Great job MayHaps. Hope to see you again soon.


MayHaps
Jl. Panglima Polim V No.21
Dharmawangsa, Jakarta
Phone: +62 817 914 4744
IG: @mayhaps.id

Comments

Popular Posts