[CLOSED] Sixtynine Coffee at Ruko Manyar PIK Pantai Indah Kapuk Jakarta

December 10th, 2017. After Pluit area, we went to PIK Pantai Indah Kapuk to visit Sixtynine Coffee. Opened last month, I instantly asked hubby to take me there. I never went to their first outlet in Pluit. But I wanted to go to the PIK outlet since it was new hahaha.

IMG_8917

The coffee shop was quite spacious with outdoor area. When we came, it was still no other customers. But along the time, some family came to have lunch there. The ambiance of the place was warm, with brownish atmopshere. At first we just wanted to stay not too long, but since we had to wait for our next event, we stayed there a little longer.

IMG_8919 IMG_8920 IMG_8921 IMG_8922 IMG_8931 IMG_8930 IMG_8928 IMG_8924 IMG_8929 IMG_8932 IMG_8926 IMG_8927 IMG_8923 IMG_8925

Orange Lemonade 35k

A marriage between orange and lemonade. The result: an eye-opener. Refreshing and thirst-quenching. It was my order, then gave it to hubby, since he's the one who love lemonade. LOL.

IMG_8934

Ice Lychee Tea 29k

IMG_8933

Gyutandon Original 38k

It was good but not special. I mean, it's just a bowl of rice with gyutan and sunny side up egg. Tasted too salty. Well, I guess we expected too high for this menu. We hoped it would be sweet. Anyway, I was hungry. It finished in a flash.

IMG_8935

Nasi Goreng Samcan 45k

After a while, my hubby told me that he was hungry. So, he ordered this nasi goreng samcan. It was fried rice with samcan meat and salted egg sauce. Hmm.. amazing, right? When it came, he ate it right away. I asked him about the taste. He told me to try it. Then, we had the same conclusion. The fried rice was just okay. The samcan meat was great. And the salted egg sauce enhanced the flavour of the rice. It was pretty good.

IMG_8937 IMG_8938

Congratulations SixtyNine Coffee PIK.

SixtyNine Coffee PIK
Ruko Manyar Blok B No. 9
Jl. Manyar Raya
PIK Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta
Phone: +6221 5694 7635
IG: @sixtynine_coffee

Comments

Popular Posts