[CLOSED] Gamsul Jakarta by SK at Ruko Crown Golf PIK Pantai Indah Kapuk Jakarta

November 24th, 2017. Yaaaaaay. Finally I could come to Gamsul Jakarta by SK. It was my plan since its opening. But, never had a chance. When #HIF invited me, I couldn't come *sobbing* so when my cousin and his wife asked me and hubby to join them for lunch at Gamsul.. whoozaaaaah!

IMG_8482

Annyeong! "Straight up from 🇰🇷 Seoul to 🇮🇩 PIK with flavour!" Actually, until now, I didn't have a favourite Korean restaurant. But after tried Gamsul, I could say it out loud: I LOVE GAMSUL! Ok, I agree that they were a little bit expensive, but I think they used premium ingredients, which is worth the price. Coming into the venue, I was stunned by the beauty of the place. They have this mural of beautiful Korean lady near the stairs. I didn't go to the 2nd floor. Just the 1st floor. They have bar in the middle with colourful ambiance. Spacious area with friendly people. By the way, you maybe curious about the SK. I never asked them, but I believe it was initial of the owner, Silvia Kurniady. Great job Ms Silvia!

IMG_8486 IMG_8463 IMG_8487 IMG_8488 IMG_8466 IMG_8465 IMG_8485 IMG_8462 IMG_8484 IMG_8483 IMG_8461 IMG_8464 IMG_7165

Iced Tea 15k

IMG_8468

Hae Mul Pa Jeon 88k

Korean style seafoods and spring onion pancake

IMG_8479

Hae Mul Sundubu-Jjigae 109k

Fresh clams, dumpling, vegetables and soft tofu soup

IMG_8481

Woo Sam Gyup Teok Bokki 188k

Spicy teok bokki served with tender U.S short plate

IMG_8470

Ganjang Chicken 159k (large)

Mixed sweet soy sauce with crispy fried chicken

IMG_8478

Bulgogi 189k

Korean style braised U.S beef with glass noodle and vegetables

IMG_8469 IMG_8475

Doei Ji Gal Bi 119k

Grilled Korean style marinated pork neck

IMG_8476


My favourite was definitely Doei Ji Gal Bi. Pork neck. Delicious. Addicting.
The pork meat was tender and juicy. And I love the sauce.
They served it with bean sprouts. Delicious!
The Hae Mul Pa Jeon was very very tasty. It was thick and delicious.
Love the Hae Mul Sundubu-Jjigae. Soft tofu with spicy soup.
Fresh, hot, spicy, comforting, and delicious!
I didn't try the Woo Sam Gyup Teok Bokki, only the tender U.S short plate hahaha
Yeah it was not fair for everybody, but they said it was too spicy for me.
That's why I only ate the tender meat. Hmm.. superb!
OMG! The Ganjang Chicken was super tasty! Tender meat with crunchy skin and mild flavour.
They used Ganjang as the sauce. Ganjang is Soy Sauce.
The bulgogi served in a hotpot like Jeongol.
Bulgogi is a gui made of thin, marinated slices of beef or pork.
Tasty meat in a lightly seasoned broth. Outstanding!
So, my conclusion: all the food was super duper delicious!

Amazing job Gamsul Jakarta for serving us those delectable food. For you Korean-food-lovers, you should try it. Super recommended!

Gamsul Jakarta by SK
Ruko Crown Golf Block D 62-63
Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta
Phone: +62 877-8102-1110
IG: @gamsuljakarta

Comments

Popular Posts