Oranje Juicery at Ruko Golden 8 Gading Serpong Tangerang

December 16th, 2017. It was starting to rain, we needed place to stay a bit. Then, I spotted Oranje Juicery, and I told hubby to visit the place. Good thing, we still could sit inside. There's one left table at the corner. Nice!


IMG_9158


Beautiful place with outside tables and inside ones. It was pretty crowded with moms and their kids. But the good thing, they weren't noisy at all. Nice job moms! When I saw their menu, I saw Cold Pressed Juice, Smoothies Bowl and Salad. I showed to my hubby, and he said, "I'm not hungry." LOL! I knew it. He never liked smoothies bowl or salad or cold pressed juice hahaha. So, I asked him to stay at the corner. Let me did the menu selection hahaha.


IMG_9156 IMG_9157 IMG_9160 IMG_9159 IMG_9161 IMG_9162 IMG_9163 IMG_9164 IMG_9165 IMG_9167 IMG_9173 IMG_9168 IMG_9166


Plain Alang Alang Water Large 25k


IMG_9169


Bakcang Red Rice 35k


I was very happy when I spotted pork bakcang red rice on the menu. Yaaaay. And yes, it's non-halal, but it's our favourite! Well, even though they made it with red rice, it was very delicious. The filling was generous. The texture of the rice was very good. @yennymakanmulu approved!


IMG_9170


Gyoza 45k


8 pcs Gyoza (non halal)


Another non halal menu. At first they said, "Sold out, sorry." But then they asked me if I still wanted to order it. I think the gyoza was available again. "YES!" I replied them hahahaha. It was super fluffy texture with super delicious flavour. Sometimes I got a kinda weird flavour gyoza, but this one was great. Love it!


IMG_9171


Oranje Juicery
Ruko Golden 8 Blok I No. 22
Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 877-1101-3338
IG: @oranjejuicery

Comments

Popular Posts