[CLOSED] Ignasia's Cake Me Away at Ruko Cordoba PIK Pantai Indah Kapuk Jakarta

November 24th, 2017. Never heard about Ignasia's, I was happy when Hans posted about the new cake shop in PIK area. Yaaaay. Another new place. Love their tagline too: cake me away. It's like take me away, but they replaced "take" with "cake" hahahaha.. By the way, Ignasia's named after its owner, Ignasia Kriss.

IMG_8452

Located in Ruko Cordoba, I visited Ignasia's after a new coffee shop and before our date at restaurant nearby. They put several tables on the 1st floor, then we went upstairs to their cafe. Beautiful place inside the 2nd floor. They put lovely words or quotes on the wall with pretty font. I was like having a private party with coffee and cake in a pretty garden with my hubby.

IMG_8447 IMG_8448 IMG_8449 IMG_8450 IMG_8451 IMG_8446 IMG_8456 IMG_8457 IMG_8427 IMG_8428 IMG_8429 IMG_8430 IMG_8431 IMG_8432 IMG_8433 IMG_8438 IMG_8434 IMG_8435 IMG_8436 IMG_8437 IMG_8454

Latte 35k

Loved the latte. The flavour was mild. The texture was milky but not too milky. And the after taste was perfect. They served it in a big cup. Cool! At first I wanted to try their Flat White, but I think I tried their latte first. Maybe next time I tried their Flat White.

IMG_8442

Iced Chocolate by Korte - Crafted Chocolate: West Java 37k

Lovely presentation. But hubby said that it was a little bit flavourless. They offered simple syrup, but hubby said it lacked of chocolate flavour. Well, they said to us that it will be a light chocolate. Maybe that's why it was not too chocolate. I think I will try another chocolate drink later.

IMG_8439

Classic Mocha Cake 40k

Super love the classic mocha cake! It was really good. They said it's healthy. Whoaaaa.. it didn't taste healthy hahahaha.. I wasn't really a cake person *yeah it's true* I only ate cake just to taste it a little bite. But this cake was different. I was the one who finished it, not hubby hahahahaha.. The mild texture, the not-too-sweet flavour, perfectly addictive!

IMG_8441

Black Forest 40k

Thank you Kriss for the complimentary take away black forest. I looooooooved it. But I prefer black forest with generous rhum in it hahahaha.. *dancing dancing* Fluffy texture of the cake with not too sweet  flavour.

IMG_8458

Bonus photo below: a Piping Bag logo. I thought it's carrot. And Kriss said, "Why everybody said that it's carrot???" HAHAHAHAHAHA!

IMG_8455

Congratulations Ignasia's and Kriss for the opening. you cake my heart away.

Ignasia's Cake Me Away
Ruko Cordoba Blok D No. 15
Bukit Golf Mediterania
Jl. Marina Indah Raya
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 5698 3539
IG: @cakemeawaybyignasia

Comments

Popular Posts