Agneya Restaurant at Wijaya Dharmawangsa Jakarta

December 7th, 2017. I knew about Agneya Restaurant around November when they just opened. So when I had a chance to visit the new place, I was very happy. We almost missed the place. Then I realized, it was previously a restaurant with bird cages in front of the place. Turned out that restaurant was closed, and Agneya replaced it.


IMG_8808


I loved their facade. Beautiful with warm atmosphere. When I came in, I saw more beautiful corners inside. A host greeted me, and I asked her that is it ok to take photos there. And she said, "No, you can't." I was a little bit shocked. Then she said, "I will ask the owner. Just wait." After a while, a man, maybe the manager, approached me and asked. I said, "I want to take photos for my blog. My personal blog." He said, "You have to make an appointment first. I need to see the letter, something like agreement letter." I was super shocked. "It's just for my blog, sir." Then, when he saw that I wanted to leave asap, he replied, "Ok you can take photos, but please don't bother other people." It was just us! No other customers at the time. Please deh! *rolling my eyes* And I never bother anybody when I took photos. Good thing, the servers were all nice and friendly. I felt welcomed.


IMG_8806 IMG_8809 IMG_8810 IMG_8811 IMG_8812 IMG_8813 IMG_8814 IMG_8815 IMG_8816 IMG_8817 IMG_8818 IMG_8819 IMG_8820 IMG_8821 IMG_8822


Es Teh 32k


iced black tea


IMG_8823


Liang Teh 38k


iced herb tea


IMG_8824


Tahu Telor 76k


crisp omelette with bean curd, roasted peanut sauce, beansprout in soy sauce tinted with shrimp paste


We told them that we didn't want a spicy tahu telor. We always got a spicy one, though we always told the people to make it not spicy. But this time, hooraaaaaaay, no spicy tahu telor! Well, maybe a lil bit. Just a lil bit. But, even, my hubby said it wasn't spicy at all. And it was delicious. I was afraid they will give us "pecel sauce." Good thing it wasn't hahaha.. It's really peanut sauce. So happy! We were practically fighting over the food LOL.


IMG_8827 IMG_8829 IMG_8830


Nasi Goreng Ayam 76k


signature fried rice with chicken and egg baked under crispy cover, shallots and spices


Unique presentation. They put the fried rice in a big bowl, then an egg on top of the fried rice. Btw I ordered half-cooked sunny side up. And they failed to do that. I got cooked sunny side up. If it's beef, I got the well-done instead of medium well. LOL. But I was too lazy to complaint at the time. Well, they put those rice and egg under crispy cover. Great thing, the fried rice was delicious. We were too full, so I took away the dish. After hours, I ate the rest of the rice, and it was still super good. Nice job Agneya.


IMG_8831 IMG_8833 IMG_8834


Congratulations Agneya for the opening. Hope to try your other dishes, soon. Good luck!


Agneya Restaurant
Jl. Wijaya IX No.23
Dharmawangsa, Jakarta
Phone: +62 823-1066-3640
IG: @agneyajakarta

Comments

Popular Posts