a tale of Two Coffee Beans at Ruko Scientia Residence Gading Serpong Tangerang

December 16th, 2017. a tale of Two Coffee Beans opened near my sister's apartment. Well it wasn't opened yet, but I asked them whether I could come or not at that time. They replied that they were still trial-opening, but if I wanted to come, we were very welcome. So, we came.


IMG_9174


Occupied on level 2 of the building, I was amazed by their decorations. I think the owner loves Iron Man. They put Iron Man as the displays all over the place. Cool! I love Iron Man too hahaha. Fyi: later I found out that the IG account was previously @origin.co. I've never been there but I've heard they were great. So, yeah..


IMG_9181 IMG_9184 IMG_9180 IMG_9183 IMG_9182 IMG_9190 IMG_9185 IMG_9191 IMG_9186 IMG_9189 IMG_9188 IMG_9187


Latte


The barista told me that he's new to the coffee beans. So he asked me about it. And he wanted honest review from me. Well, I said to him that it was quite good, but a little bit too watery for me. Just a little bit. Well, maybe it's all about taste bud. I'm not a coffee expert. So, I guess that's just my personal opinion.


IMG_9192 IMG_9193


Congratulations Two Coffee Beans for the opening. Good luck!


a tale of Two Coffee Beans
Ruko Scientia Residence 2nd Floor
Jl. Scientia No. 19
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 817-927-1077
IG: @twocoffeebeans.id

Comments

Popular Posts