Firenze Gelateria at Ruko Golden 8 Gading Serpong Tangerang

December 16th, 2017. When I drove to Ruko Golden 8 area, I saw this Firenze Gelateria. Well, my hubby loved gelato, so I asked him whether he wanted to try the gelato or not. Then we stopped by.


IMG_9138


Opened since August 26th, the place wasn't spacious but quite comfortable with cheerful ambiance. You can sit outside or inside, and still feel the cosy atmosphere. Actually we loved the playlists they played in the place. My hubby recognized the speaker they used. He said, "It's very good speaker!" We were in a gelateria, and he spotted the speaker. LOL. I spotted the hello miabella wall. It means hello my beauty or hello beautiful. Something like that.


IMG_9139 IMG_9140 IMG_9141 IMG_9151 IMG_9152 IMG_9153 IMG_9149 IMG_9150 IMG_9155


Gelato Medium 28k


We ordered mango flavour and baileys with additional 7k for Christmas Baileys. Hubby said that the mango was just okay, but I always loved mango flavour hahahaha. The baileys flavour was very good. Strong flavour of baileys. Hmmm.. the combination was mia preferito. :)


IMG_9147 IMG_9148


Firenze Gelateria
Ruko Golden 8 Blok H No 2
Jl. Raya Rawabuntu
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 811-9930-788
IG: @firenze_gelateria

Comments

Popular Posts