fu fu fu at Ruko Scientia Residence Gading Serpong Tangerang

December 16th, 2017. Well, actually I arrived at fu fu fu first before I went to level 2. But we just had our lunch, so I thought I should go for coffee first before another lunch. LOL. After coffee, we went back to level 1, and ordered food there.


IMG_9175


It was their first day opening. The owner was very nice, and she said that I was the first blogger that coming to their place. She surprised that I knew about them hahaha. The place is very comfortable with very friendly and helpful people. When I came, I think they were inviting friends and family. It was happy to see the place full-packed. :)


IMG_9178 IMG_9177 IMG_9179 IMG_9176 IMG_9195 IMG_9196 IMG_9197 IMG_9198


Iced Tea 12k


IMG_9201


Beauty Rose Iced Tea 23k


Refreshing drink! Love it. It's aromatic and not too sweet. There were thin jelly inside the iced tea. Nice one. The owner recommended this one for me. And it's lychee flavour, if I'm not mistaken. Hahaha. My weakness, for sure.


IMG_9207


Little Fū 35k


1 Steam Rice, 1 Chicken, 1 Veggie


Hubby ordered this one. Big portion of rice, Chicken Plum Sauce and String Bean with Ebi. I love the chicken plum sauce and the string bean. The texture of the chicken was delicate with tasty plum sauce. And the string bean was crunchy. Super gewd!


IMG_9200


Mama Fū 43k


1 Steam Rice, 1 Chicken / Beef / Seafood, 1 Veggie, 1 Soup


I chose this menu. Big portion of rice *yaaay* Ginger Spring Onion Beef, Comeo with Salted Fish, and Seaweed Soup. Well, I put high expectation to the beef, but it needed more flavour, I guess. But the comeo was really good!!! And the seaweed soup? Great job Mama Fū. LOL.


IMG_9199


Prawn Cakue


OMG! Even my hubby who never liked prawn, agreed with me that this one was super delish. The cakue was crunchy. The prawn was very tasty. Dip it into the mayonnaise, and enjoy the luscious taste.


IMG_9209


Fried Wonton


Small portion with huge effect on us hahaha. We munched it nonstop. We hope they gave us a bigger bowl hahahaha..


IMG_9208


Banana Cheese


Same with previous snacks, we loved this one. The banana was tender and sweet. No need anything to add, we just enjoyed the sweet snack. Thank you for making such a delicious snack.


IMG_9210


Congratulations fu fu fu for the opening. Definitely will be back when I'm in Serpong area. Wait for us!!


fu fu fu
Ruko Scientia Residence 1st level
Jl. Scientia No 19
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 811-135-855
IG: @fufufu.id

Comments

Popular Posts