[CLOSED] Jin Bao at Ruko Galeri Metrobroadway PIK Pantai Indah Kapuk Jakarta

November 26th, 2017. We were headed to church for friends' wedding. Before the time, we stopped by to Jin Bao. I didn't really remember how I knew about Jin Bao, but I remember that I saw Anak Jajan's IG about it.

IMG_8502

When we arrived, it was still closed. But they let us in and we waited inside. Then, they asked for our orders. I visited their 2nd floor, but only for taking photos. After that we waited for our orders. And I was happy that they made our orders so fast. We didn't have to wait for too long. And I love the simple ambiance there. Not too spacious but quite cosy.

IMG_8494 IMG_8495 IMG_8496 IMG_8497 IMG_8498 IMG_8499 IMG_7265 IMG_8500

Fruit Chinese Tea Jasmine 25k

IMG_8504 IMG_8505 IMG_8506

Ice Tea 15k

IMG_8503

Sheng Jian Baos

Shanghainese little pan fried dumplings of meat and soupy goodness (All Sheng Jian Bao's will come in portions of 4. w/Soy, Ginger, Chilli & Garlic.)

Classic Pork Filling 48k

Juicy Pork Filling

Actually the particular thing about this bao is the pan-fried idea. Well, I love their juicy pork filling with the tasteful broth. But the pan-fried idea wasn't my palate. I prefer they make the dumpling skin thinner and not fried. Errr.. it's quite hard for me to explain in English. But, I hope you know what I meant. Other than the skin, it was totally perfectly delicious.

IMG_8514 IMG_8515

Shao Kao Beef Bowl 65k

Stir Fried Aromatic Beef Slices, Fennel Seeds, Crispy Potatoes, Onions

Well-seasoned beef slices, combined with rice bowl. Should be fantastic. But the spicy taste reduced our fun *sobbing* Well it was delicious but I think next time I will ask them to make it non-spicy beef bowl hahahaha. The beef slices were tender and juicy. Recommended choice for spicy food lovers.

IMG_8507 IMG_8508

Butter & Sweet Milk Pork Chop Bowl 55k

Pork Loins w/ Cracker Crumbs, Sweet & Spicy Milk Sauce, Milk Powder

A very particular dish. Pork and rice with milk sauce and milk powder. The combination of rice and pork and milk sauce were funtastic. It was milky, sweet, salty and actually not too spicy, for us. The pork loins were a little bit hard, but still easy to chew. Recommended for pork lovers, like me, hahaha..

IMG_8509 IMG_8510

Thank you Jin Bao for making me happy at my lunch time.

Jin Bao
Ruko Galeri Metrobroadway 8/DE
Jl. Pantai Indah Utara 2
Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta
Phone: +62 822-9999-8817
IG: @jinbao.id

Comments

Popular Posts