Bhumi Coffee at Pluit Karang Permai Jakarta

December 10th, 2017. I knew about Bhumi Coffee just before they opened. But again, I had to wait until the time to visit the area. I saw on my IG timeline that everybody had already went there to try their es kopi susu. I was very curious. Hahaha.


IMG_8898


Located on the Pluit Karang Permai street, Bhumi occupied a really nice area. Easy to find the place and they have parking lot outside the coffee shop. When I stepped inside, I found a comfortable place with friendly baristas. The place was cold with fash internet speed and comfortable seating area. By the way, funny thing happened there. I ordered chocolate danish, and the pretty barista gave me chilli sauce. LOL.


IMG_8900 IMG_8899 IMG_8901 IMG_8902 IMG_8903 IMG_8904 IMG_8905 IMG_8906 IMG_8907 IMG_8909


Es Kopi Susu Bahagia 19k


I think they name it "es kopi susu bahagia" to make those who drinks the coffee, feel happy, like the name. LOL. Well, I felt happy when I drank it hahaha. It was delicious with sweet flavour and milky texture.


IMG_8915 IMG_8916


Sparling Lemon Tea 22k


My hubby needed something fresh and good. He never liked coffee, so I ordered this sparkling lemon tea for him. He likes lemon drinks. He said to me that it was very nice. After I tried the lemon tea, I agreed with him. It was refreshing with such a thirst-quenching sensation.


IMG_8914


Choco Petit Croissant 27.5k


Super crispy. It was like we ate crackers. I had no idea why. I let hubby finished it since he loved crackers. LOL.


IMG_8913


Bhumi Coffee
Jl. Pluit Karang Permai No.50
Pluit, Jakarta
Phone: +62 813-2041-7914
IG: @bhumi.id

Comments

  1. What a cool place! Love their logo.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very welcome. thanks for reading my review.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts