timbrè coffee at Pluit Sakti Jakarta

December 10th, 2017. When I knew about this new coffee shop, I wanted to visit timbrè coffee right away. Too bad, it opened in Pluit area. I had to spare time to go there.


IMG_8890


I never thought that timbrè coffee is a petite coffee shop. I thought it's a spacious one with thematic atmosphere. But, it's actually a cosy cute coffee shop. And I love their playlists. They have one friendly barista there. And they opened early in the morning. Great place for early-birds. When I came, it was still closed. So I waited nearby the area until they were opened.


IMG_8891 IMG_8892 IMG_8893 IMG_8894


Es Kopi Susu 18k


Sweet and milky. Such a nice combination for this es kopi susu. Not too coffee, just perfect for my taste bud. And I love the layers before I shaked the coffee and milk. :)


IMG_8895


Iced Chocolate 25k


Such a beautiful layers. Chocolate and milk. I don't know why, but I love when I see layers on drinks. Looks so sexy. My hubby said that the iced chocolate wasn't sweet. Well, for me, it was good, not too sweet with a little bitter taste from the chocolate.


IMG_8897


Congratulations timbrè coffee. Hope to see more outlets coming.


timbrè coffee
Jl. Pluit Raya Sakti No. 91
Pluit, Jakarta
Phone: +62 812 9909 0094
IG: @timbrecoffee

Comments

Popular Posts