[SINGKAWANG] Bakso Sapi Bakmi Ayam 68 at Diponegoro Singkawang

Ocotber 5th, 2017. Finally arrived at Singkawang. As usual, we had our early dinner at Bakso Sapi Bakmi Ayam 68. It's always our ritual everytime we arrive at Singkawang. :)


IMG_6140


Located at the busy road in Singkawang, Bakso Sapi Bakmi Ayam 68 is always crowded with people. When I arrived, it's not lunch time or dinner time, but there were a lot of people eating there. We had to wait for them to clear up the long table for us. Then we ordered.


IMG_6141 IMG_6142 IMG_6136 IMG_6139 IMG_6138 IMG_6144 IMG_6143 IMG_6148


Bakmi Ayam 17.5k


Actually I found it more delicious at the first time I tried this. Maybe I wasn't too hungry. Well, it was still delicious with generous chicken and shrimp and everything. The portion of the noodle was also very big. My tummy was very full.


IMG_6149


Bakso Sapi 28k


They have meatball soup. It was a bowl of soup and meatballs and everything else. A bowl full of happiness. The meatballs were delicious with crunchy texture. I couldn't finish it. I let hubby to help me finish the meatball soup. :)


IMG_6150


Fyi, I just found out that they call the noodle with "Mi Loncat," because they're throwing the noodles into the bowl. It was a really good attraction. You can see it in my IG account. Video of Mi Loncat.


IMG_6145


Bakso Sapi Bakmi Ayam 68
Jl. Pangeran Diponegoro No.68
Singkawang, Kalimantan
Phone: +62 562 631572
IG: @baksosapibakmiayam68

Comments

Popular Posts