Stillwater Coffee & Co at Gunawarman Senopati Jakarta

December 7th, 2017. Lovely morning. After breakfast with sisters, I went to Gunawarman with hubby for a visit to the newest coffee shop there. Stillwater Coffee & Co invited me this Saturday. Too bad I have to host an event at the same time. So I think I better come this Thursday before anyone else. LOL.


IMG_8776


Happy that I could meet the owner, Chef Vania Wibisono, but I didn't have the courage to speak to her. Hahaha. I just saw her and smiled at her. Yes, they told me that the coffee shop was owned by the beautiful chef, and all the sandwiches and croissants and cakes are healthy. They also will serve salad, later. Superb! Actually, I was curious about the name, but I forgot to ask them. Well, I will update about it soon, ok. And I won't talk about the Chef. You can find about her everywhere on the internet hahaha. The coffee shop is beautiful. Located at the first floor of the building *the second floor is a yoga place* Stillwater stunned me with their minimalist atmosphere and friendly ambiance. They have small outdoor area too for smoking room.


IMG_8774 IMG_8777 IMG_8778 IMG_8792 IMG_8793 IMG_8779 IMG_8780 IMG_8781 IMG_8782 IMG_8783 IMG_8784 IMG_8786 IMG_8789 IMG_8773 IMG_8788 IMG_8802 IMG_8803 IMG_8791 IMG_8787 IMG_8785 IMG_8790


Ice Lychee Tea 45k


IMG_8794


Caffe Latte 43k


Beautiful latte art. Love it. The texture of the coffee was a little bit watery with bitter flavour, but the after taste was delicious. I forgot to ask about the beans, but I guess it should be good.


IMG_8795


Unicorn Sandwich 45k


Rainbow Cheese & Dulce de Leche


I was happy when I saw the menu that they have unicorn sandwich. Too bad it's not really colourful when it came to my table. It's prettier in the menu hahaha. Well, my hubby tried it and he said, "It's not sweet." Well, he thought it will be super sweet. But no, it's not that sweet. It's really good, with perfect texture of the sandwich and the rainbow cheese. Dulce de leche is a thick, creamy caramel sauce traditionally made with milk and sugar that are simmered together for hours. It enhanced the flavour of the Unicorn Sandwich.


IMG_8801 IMG_8800


Tuna Melt Sandwich 70k


Tuna, Mayo, Onion, Signatured Herbs, Green Paprika, Grilled Cheese & Cucumber


Actually I ordered for croissant. But they served us another sandwich. Well, they kindly wanted to change it but I didn't want to. "It's okay. Definitely fine." I tried the tuna melt sandwich. The flavour of the tuna was impeccable. We just thought that there were too many onion and cucumber hahaha. Other than that, perfecto!


IMG_8798 IMG_8799


Chocolate Cheese Cake 47k


Well, they said it's one healthy cake. And I thought, "one of the delicious healthy cakes!" The texture of the cake was fluffy and moist. The chocolate flavour and the cheese flavour mixed perfectly in harmony. Addictive cake. They said it's their most-ordered cake. Wow. Recommended!


IMG_8796 IMG_8797


Congratulations Stillwater Coffee & Co. Congratulations Chef Vania Wibisono. Definitely will be back to try the Salad Betawi.


Stillwater Coffee & Co
Jl. Gunawarman No. 67
Senopati, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 7252404
IG: @stillwater_coffee

Comments

Popular Posts