SAIA Kopi at Brawijaya Dharmawangsa Jakarta

March 5th, 2018. It's been a long time ago since I went to SAIA Kopi. Sorry for the late post. It was a small coffee shop with very friendly owner. Yup, very very friendly. We talked about everything. He was such a great guy with an amazing personality. I learned so much from him. :)


IMG_2525


When I found about SAIA Kopi, I was very curious about the place. It said that it was located near A/Nalendro Photoworks. Turned out that Nalendro was the owner. Yup, he is the friendly owner. He said that at first he just wanted to open a to-go-coffee, but after that, he saw many people loved the small seating area inside. So, maybe he will think about it later, to make the place more comfortable.


IMG_2524 IMG_2530 IMG_2527 IMG_2529 IMG_2538 IMG_2528


Es kopi susu SAIA 18k


One of the best es kopi susu! It's not too sweet, and not too coffee. Just a perfect one for me. And I love the presentation. Looked sophisticated, right? LOL.


IMG_2536


Es kopi SAIA bundar 18k


Cute presentation. The round ice cube with coffee flavour. Pour the milk and wait until the ice melts. Add sugar if necessary. I poured the milk a little bit too much, since I prefer a milky one. It got me the perfect es kopi SAIA bundar. Yaaaay.


IMG_2531 IMG_2532 IMG_2534


Thank you SAIA Kopi for the coffee and the friendship.


SAIA Kopi
Jl. Brawijaya IB No.76
Dharmawangsa, Jakarta
Phone: +62 812-8370-4564
IG: @saiakopi

Comments

Popular Posts