Kopi Benhil at Danau Tondano Bendungan Hilir Jakarta

March 1st, 2018. I don't remember how I know about Kopi Benhil. Maybe just browsing on Instagram. But, I searched online about it, and I don't know if it's real, they said that it's the new brand from Laku Kopi at Bintaro.


IMG_2283


They occupied 2 levels of a house. It's a modest house. Not fancy, but a very simple place. When I came, there were people there in some kind of a meeting. But the second floor was empty. So I went upstairs, took photos, and went back down to order coffee. By the way, they put nice murals on the wall. I heard they're using JakartArt.com creative team to paint the wall. I always loved nice murals. I always wanted to have a talent to draw, but too bad, no talent to draw at all hahaha..


IMG_2284 IMG_2288 IMG_2286 IMG_2285 IMG_2287 IMG_2282 IMG_2281 IMG_2280 IMG_2279


Ice Coffee Blend 22k


I asked them to make it a very light ice coffee. But when I tried a sip, I knew right away that it's quite strong. So, if you like strong coffee with bitter flavour and rich texture, you should try their coffee. But for me, next time I will try their banana ice coffee. :)


IMG_2289 IMG_2290


Kopi Benhil
Jl. Danau Tondano No. 4A
Bendungan Hilir, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 22532674
IG: @kopibenhil

Comments

Popular Posts