Kopi Coga at Bendungan Hilir Jakarta

March 1st, 2018. Accidentally passed by this coffee shop. Kopi Coga. I was in the middle of walking to a coffee shop after the previous coffee shop, when I saw that a new place just opened. I stopped by on the road side, and searched for the name on Instagram. Voila! It was new. So, I came in and asked them. And they said, "We will be open next week. But you are very welcome to take photos." Yaaaay.


IMG_1611


The coffee shop is not big. Just several seats with comfortable atmosphere. I didn't stay long there. Just took photos, grab my coffee and went to another place hahaha.. And too bad I didn't have a chance to ask them, why they name id kopi coga. Hmm.. I wonder.. Does it stand for "coffee gayo" or else? My friend said: "cowo ganteng" (handsome guy) LOL.


IMG_2314 IMG_2308 IMG_2307 IMG_2305 IMG_2304 IMG_2311 IMG_2310 IMG_2309


Es Kopi Susu Coga


I was very happy when they gave me this es kopi susu coga. But since I didn't have a chance to ask for a light texture, it's a little bit too coffee for me. It's still good, for those who love rich flavour of coffee.


IMG_2313 IMG_2312


Congratulations Kopi Coga and thank you for the treat.


Kopi Coga
Jl. Bendungan Hilir No.27
Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 5706584
IG: @kopicoga

Comments

Popular Posts