Kopi Langit at Bendungan Hilir Jakarta

March 1st, 2018. I heard about Kopi Langit months before, but again, I didn't have a chance to visit the coffee shop when I heard about it, because it was raining very hard. So, after several coffee shops on this early of March, I visited this place, finally.


IMG_2315


Interesting name. Since all competing to find a unique name for their coffee shop, it's not a shocking thing to find a name like Kopi Langit. Langit means Sky. Their tagline is #ngopidilangit which means you sip you coffee while in the sky hahaha.. Errr.. remind me of monkey king. LOL. Anyway, the place is very familiar to me, since it's near the road to my hubby's office long time ago when we first met. It's not a big place. Dim lighting. I think they represented the cloudy sky hahaha.. Well, I thought it will be super bright like in a daylight. But, the ambiance was friendly, with several people sitting there, sipping their coffee in the sky. ;)


IMG_2316 IMG_2322 IMG_2324 IMG_2323 IMG_2321 IMG_2320 IMG_2317 IMG_2318 IMG_2319


Kopi Susu Langit 20k


I was worried a bit. "If I drink this kopi susu langit, will I fly straight to the sky?" LOL. Of course not, silly. You only felt like you're in the sky. Hahahaha.. Your body will feel light, like a cloud floating in the sky. Whoaaaa.. just kidding! We're talking about iced coffee, not vodka. *giggling* Anyway, it's good. If you like light coffee, try this one.


IMG_2325


Thank you Kopi Langit for the good coffee.


Kopi Langit
Jl. Bendungan Hilir 3 No. 1
Bendungan Hilir, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 2526863
IG: @kopilangit.id

Comments

Popular Posts