Magnolia Floral & Tea House at Gading Serpong Tangerang

March 4th, 2018. Located in Ruko Sentra Gading, Magnolia Floral & Tea House claimed that they are the only store in Indonesia that provides convenience for consumers to get Fresh Flower, Dried Flower, Dried Flower Arrangement Workshop, Tea house in one shop.


IMG_2438


The shop’s atmosphere is all made with flavorful nuances with flowers, consumers can sit back enjoying the flower-made tea, and then learn to craft dried flowers in 3D Frame or in Fragrance with a regular schedule every month. In addition, Magnolia Floral Tea House also provides a range of fresh flower and dried flower ready to be purchased or ordered in advance. Our shop can also be used for the needs of arisan, bridal shower, private meeting, small reunion with capacity up to 15 people to more feel intimacy with the atmosphere of a comfortable shop and decoration full of flowers.


When I came inside, it's like I was coming to a beautiful garden. But, for me, it's really hard to move comfortably in the beds of flower. We have to move slowly if we don't wanna ruin those lovely flowers. Those flowers are very pretty. I wanted to sleep on the bed of roses hahaha.. I will feel like sleeping beauty, right? LOL. I guess they will evict me as soon as I put my head on those flowers.. *giggling*


IMG_2437 IMG_2423 IMG_2424 IMG_2426 IMG_2422 IMG_2428 IMG_2427 IMG_2429 IMG_2430 IMG_2425


White Peony Tea 25k


Genuine Pai Mu Tan White tea. Fuller flavour White tea. A sweet, mild Chinese tea made from unopened tea buds, as well as the two newest leaves to sprout (Camellia sinensis). Has a refreshing aroma and sweet, mellow, delicious taste.


I prefer light and refreshing texture for my tea. I remember that I used to have some tea in China. Miss those moments with Mom. Always love tea for calming my mood. Surprisingly effective.


IMG_2432 IMG_2433


Great job Magnolia Floral & Tea House for the beautiful flower and the lovely tea. Hope you can make the place more comfortable next time I visit you again.


Magnolia Floral & Tea House
Ruko Sentra Gading SG 2 No. 5
Jl. Kelapa Gading Selatan Raya
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 818-915-711
IG: @magnoliafloralteahouse

Comments

Popular Posts