Delapan Gram at Pluit Muara Karang Jakarta

March 3rd, 2018. I knew about this coffee shop from Selvi *thank you dear* She told me that there was a new coffee shop opened in Pluit area. She was nice to tell me the name of the coffee shop. Delapan Gram. Well, some people won't sharing anything new to others, even though it's their close friends. So I was very happy when Selvi told me. Thanks again dear. :) That lovely day, we didn't know where to go. We talked and then decided to go to Pluit area. Then, I remembered about Delapan Gram. Hmm.. time to go there. Yaaay.


IMG_2389


Located at Pluit Karang Barat, near Permai School, it's very easy to find the place. Just looked for the simple facade coffee shop. I love the unique facade, actually. It's simple. You will face some kind of alley, and then you will arrive at the outdoor area of the coffee shop. After that you open the door and coming to a not too spacious area of the coffee bar and several tables.


IMG_2390 IMG_2391 IMG_2392 IMG_2393 IMG_2395 IMG_2397 IMG_2399 IMG_2394 IMG_2396


White Blend 38k


Love the white blend they made for me. And love the small portion. Hmm.. I think I prefer a small cup of coffee, then a big cup. I felt guilty every time I couldn't finish the coffee. But I never tried to understand what kind of bean that I had hahaha.. I just enjoyed the coffee. That's all.


IMG_2405


Iced Chocolate with Ice Cream Vanilla 50k


Hubby loved their iced chocolate. The additional 5k for ice cream made an extra texture and extra flavour to the iced chocolate. Recommended drink!


IMG_2404


Chiffon Pandan Meises 25k


Always love chiffon cake, especially when they put chocolate rice on it. It is simple, delicate and delicious. Love its pillowy texture. The texture falls somewhere between a dense butter cake and an airy-light sponge cake. Me want more! Me want more!


IMG_2400 IMG_2401


Risoles Ragout


A delicious complimentary from the owner. Super delicious. Moist and gooey texture of the risoles. Love it so much. I regret not ordering it to take home huhuhu. My hubby felt the same too. We both love the risoles.


IMG_2406 IMG_2407


Congratulations Delapan Gram, definiltey witll be back to try other dishes.


Delapan Gram
Jl. Pluit Karang Barat Blok O6 No. 14
Muara Karang, Jakarta
Phone: +62 856-1009-130
IG: @delapangram

Comments

Popular Posts