[RELOCATED] Turning Point at Ruko Golden 8 Extension Gading Serpong Tangerang

March 4th, 2018. I went to Serpong area, and when I looked around, I saw that Turning Point moved to another place. Still in the same area, but moved to another block. I told hubby to visit the place. And he gladly parked in front of the #justanotherTP.


IMG_2451


Not every coffee shop had a chance to move to a bigger place or better area. This time, Turning Point finally moved to a bigger place with same area. I remember the first time I went to the previous one. I was having a staycation nearby, and we decided to go there before we went home. The place was beautiful but quite simple. At that time, they were one of the coffee shop pioneers in Gading Serpong area. You are cool if you have been there. Hahaha. Ok, let's back to the new location. The facade is lovely with wooden character. And when you come inside, you will see their particular decoration using plastic TP bottles. The interior design  is dominated with combination of glass and wood. Very different ambiance to the previous one. Too bad, I didn't have a chance to explore the 2nd floor. I asked the barista about the 2nd floor, and he said, "Still closed!" Huft.. next time, then. When I came, I heard my next table asked about their food two times I guess. But, it didn't really matter much. The owner came and helped them. What a nice gesture. Such a great consistency. Well, maybe that's why they still on top of the list in coffee shop hunters. The coffee, the people, and the ambiance. Check-points!


IMG_2453 IMG_2454 IMG_2474 IMG_2467 IMG_2475 IMG_2455 IMG_2452 IMG_2481 IMG_2462 IMG_2457 IMG_2463 IMG_2464 IMG_2461 IMG_2456 IMG_2459 IMG_2483 IMG_2465 IMG_2482 IMG_2460 IMG_2458


Latte 35k


One of the best coffee shop in Serpong area, since they always served delicious coffee. Pretty good balance, the coffee and the latte, since I prefer a low acidity coffee. Well, I'm not a coffee expert, so please excuse my knowledge about coffee. As long as it's light texture with great after taste flavour, I'm sold!


IMG_2477


Mango Sparkling 33k


mango juice, lime juice, sprite & mint


It was hubby's order, but you've guessed it right. It was me who influenced him to agree with ordering this drink hahaha.. Always love mango! The mango sparkling was refreshing with thirst-quenching texture. The sparkling texture mixed perfectly with tthe sweet mango juice and sour lime juice. Recommended for a non-coffee drinkers.


IMG_2480


Lareia Gooey Cheese Pie 33k


They showed us several cakes, but this cheese pie attracted me, right away. Well, I think I finally could accept that cheese sometimes belong to cakes or pies. LOL. Liquid cheesecake and gooey milk filling set on a brown sugar oat cookie crust. Sweet, salty, crunchy and gooey all in one bite. One of the best cheese pie I've ever tried.


IMG_2479 IMG_2484


Congratulations Turning Point Coffee for the new location. Keep up the good work.


Turning Point Coffee
Ruko Golden 8 Extension Blok G No. 5
Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 811-1099-444
IG: @turningpointcoffee

Comments

Popular Posts