Kedai Kopi Kulo at Gading Serpong Tangerang

March 4th, 2018. Kedai Kopi Kulo opened their first outlet in Senopati around December 2017, if I'm not mistaken. After that they opened their second outlet end of February 2018. And that's where I went to visit.


IMG_2446


Located in Ruko Sektor 1A, Kedai Kopi Kulo occupied a small place with to-go concept. They provide several seats only for those who waited for the coffee. We can sit inside too, but it's only chairs. A little bit hot, so I prefer sitting outside. I moved inside because when I sat outside, there was an online delivery person smoking in front of me. So after he went to delivery his order, I moved again ouside hahaha..


IMG_2447 IMG_2440 IMG_2441 IMG_2445 IMG_2443 IMG_2444 IMG_2442 IMG_2449 IMG_2448

Es Kopi Baileys 25k


Quite strong baileys in this coffee. For me, it's really great! I always baileys on my drink hihihi. Well, anyway, they made this es kopi baileys just like I asked them. The light coffee with strong baileys. It's actually a combination between es kopi kulo and baileys. Perfecto!


IMG_2450


Congratulations for the opening Kedai Kopi Kulo. They open at another area also, like Roxy, Pejompongan and next destination is Kelapa Gading. Good job!


Kedai Kopi Kulo
Ruko Sektor 1A
Jl. Kelapa Puan Blok AF1 No. 32 G
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 813-8885-2035
IG: @kedaikopikulo

Comments

Popular Posts