[JAPAN] SHOZO COFFEE STORE at Minamiaoyama Omotesando Tokyo Japan

April 1st, 2018. Yes! My first coffee shop in Japan. Finally I can use my hashtag #yennyngopimulu in Japan hahaha.. It was such a lovely day. A very bright day, indeed. Not too windy. A good time for walking around Omotesando area. Actually, SHOZO COFFEE STORE wasn't my first intention. I made a list, and it's on number two. But, when I walked on the area, I saw Shozo first. That's why it became my first coffee shop in Japan. LOL.


IMG_3966


Shozo Coffee (originally from Tochigi prefecture) is located at the side entrance to common 246, an exciting open-air cluster of food and beverage stalls in Minami-Aoyama. It operates out of a tiny Japanese wooden hut, and overall is a great reflection on Japan and it’s modest design and charm. Pour-over coffee is on the menu and together with scones and biscuits makes it the perfect afternoon destination.


It was a lovely place. I finally knew why people often said something like, "Waaa, it's really beautiful, like a coffee shop in Japan." It was small but comfortable. Well, not sitting-all-day-long-with-your-laptop comfortable. Just a comfortable atmosphere. Small area outdoor with plants everywhere, and small area indoor with minimalist ambiance. Just lovely.


IMG_3963 IMG_4316 IMG_4371 IMG_4370 IMG_4323 IMG_4320 IMG_4322 IMG_4326 IMG_4321 IMG_4317


Cafe au lait (hot) ¥430


Ordered this hot latte because the weather was quite cold. Unfortunately, it was too hot. I tried to sit down first, but it was still hot. So I only sipped a little, then moved to another coffee shop. But, when it became warm, I finished it in a second. It was good. The combination of coffee and milk was excellent. A really good day to have a good coffee. Super yay!


IMG_4319 IMG_4324


Thank you SHOZO COFFEE STORE for serving me a really good coffee. See you next time.


SHOZO COFFEE STORE
3 Chōme-13 Minamiaoyama
Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062
Japan
Phone: 03 5413 5447
IG: @shozo_information

Comments

Popular Posts