[JAPAN] My First Airbnb - Ichikawa-shi Chiba Japan

March 28th, 2018 - March 31st, 2018.


This is my First Airbnb. Near Disney! Spacious tidy room close to station. Actually, we need to find a good place near Disney area. So, when I saw this place, I sent message to the owner, Thomas, to ask about the availability, and also their facilities. And I was very happy when he replied that the room is available on those days. "Nobody share this apartment. It has an elevator. Only 2 mins walk from the station." Yaaaay.


IMG_4101


Located in Ichikawa-shi, Chiba, it's indeed not far from Tokyo Disney Resort. When I came in, I found that it's not a spacious area, but it's beyond my expectation. And what I love about this place, the blanket was super comfy. It made us very warm during the cold night. Yippiee! Thomas' place provided unlimited Wi-Fi (non-portable, too bad *sobbing*), dining table, TV, A/C, washing machine, fridge, microwave, kitchen utensils, towels, shampoo, bodysoap, hair dryer, iron, iron board, water heater kettle, and some refreshments. So, you don't need to bring too many things. Anyway, the bathroom was small. Literally small. But it was quite ok for us. And the dining table was very helpful for us to eat dinner in the room. We bought take-away food quite often since the place is very near 7-eleven. And it's very near Gyotoku St. Very very near. Such a pleasant place.


IMG_4103 IMG_3476 IMG_3478 IMG_3477 IMG_3814 IMG_3481 IMG_4104 IMG_3482 IMG_4106 IMG_3813 IMG_3483 IMG_3808 IMG_3812 IMG_3818 IMG_4105 IMG_3811 IMG_3817 IMG_3479 IMG_3480


My morning view from the balcony. Super love. I felt like I was living in Japan hahaha..


IMG_3816 IMG_3815


Thank you Thomas for such a nice place and great hospitality. Definitely recommended!

Comments

Popular Posts