Nama Sushi by Sushi Masa at Kota Kasablanka Tebet Jakarta

February 27th, 2018. I was very curious about Sushi Masa, but my friends told me that it's really hard to find the place. So, when they opened another brand Nama Sushi by Sushi Masa, I planned to visit the place. I wanted to dance when they opened in Kota Kasablanka. Yaaaay.


IMG_2187


The place is quite spacious with cosy ambiance. You can choose to sit inside or outside or in front of the bar. The people were very friendly. I also took photo of one of them with big smile on his face. LOL. Not too crowded, which is very good for me, who hate crowded places. Well, it was 3pm, so I guess it's only for people like me who love to eat again on 3pm, after lunch.. hahahaha.. Anyway, I chose to sit on the corner, alone, looking at the beautiful mural on the wall.


IMG_2188 IMG_2192 IMG_2198 IMG_2189 IMG_2190 IMG_2193 IMG_2196 IMG_2194 IMG_2191 IMG_2195 IMG_2197


Ocha 5k


Japanese Green Tea


IMG_2199



ABURI SUSHI


Salmon Belly Aburi Cheese Sushi 30k


Half Broiled Salmon Belly with Cheese


IMG_2208


Mentai Salmon Belly Aburi Sushi 35k


Half Broiled Salmon Belly with Mentai Sauce


IMG_2203


Unagi Sushi 45k


BBQ Eel


IMG_2210


Salmon Hana Roll 40k


Half Broiled Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce


IMG_2206



I love all the aburi sushi, especially the salmon belly.
Melt in your mouth texture with delicious flavour.
The Salmon Hana Roll was also good, but it's spicy.
I forgot to ask for a non-spicy sauce.
The Unagi Sushi was super gewd. Fresh and delightful.
I cannot choose which one was my favourite, because I love them all.

FUSION


Tuna Salmon Mentai Roll 100k


Salmon, tuna, tanuki, mentai sauce


Couldn't stop chopping this tuna salmon mentai roll. The mentai sauce was dabomb. I took home some of the rolls for hubby, and turned out, I was the one finishing almost all of them hahahaha.. The unique thing is they used tanuki for the filling. Tanuki means racoon, but it's not literally a racoon hahaha. It's just a name for tempura crumb. LOL. And it's really good, put an additional crunchy texture to the rolls.


IMG_2202 IMG_2200


Thank you Nama Sushi for those delicious food. Definitely will be back!!!


Nama Sushi by Sushi Masa
Kota Kasablanka
UG Floor Food Society
Jl. Casablanca Raya
Tebet, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 29488681
IG: @namasushi_id

Comments

Popular Posts