[BALI] [HOTEL] The Stones Hotel Legian, Autograph Collection - Deluxe Pool View Room

October 13th, 2019 - October 15th, 2019

Enjoy 5-star service and amenities at The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection. Located in Legian, Bali, just steps from Kuta Beach, our luxury hotel offers pool-view rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi and marble bathrooms with rainforest showers. Many suites boast balconies.


After 3 years, finally I came back to Bali. Bali is one of my favourite places to visit. Miss you so much, Bali. I stayed at The Stones Hotel Legian, Autograph Collection for 2 nites. Thank you so much The Stones. The first thing I noticed, it's really close to Kuta Beach. Wow, cool! Well, that's not a big deal for me, of course. I went to Bali by myself, so nobody will play at the beach with me. Hmm.. I really should try to meet handsome guy there. LOL.

THE LOBBY

I love the lobby. Super huge, but not intimidating. Classy, but friendly. Well, maybe it's all about the people. Always love the people in Bali. No judging eyes LOL. I felt very welcome there. Anyway, in the lobby you can play billiard and there's also a big chess table near the restaurant. I just took photos there hahaha. 


Deluxe Pool View Room

Relax and unwind in Bali when you reserve a deluxe pool view guest room, featuring a king bed, a spacious balcony, a deep soaking tub and exclusive panoramas of our outdoor pool.

I got deluxe pool view room.. hooray! Well, since I came alone, again, I didn't try the pool. It's not fun for me to swim alone. So I just saw those people in the pool and enjoyed the view hahaha. OK back to my bedroom. I love the spacious bed with comfortable shower room and huge bathtub in the balcony. YES! Bathtub in balcony. For those who love pampering themselves in the bathtub, it must be such a luxury for them to take a bath with a pool view. LOL. Recommended room to stay!






SWIMMING POOL

Well, as you can see in my photos, the pool is very tempting. Huge, beautiful, adorable, everything nice lah. Hahaha. Say no more, just go there and enjoy the pool!



BREAKFAST IN THE TUB

Breakfast in The Tub is A Signature In-Room Dining for 2 persons. A solution for when you do not feel like leaving the room but still want to enjoy the island-like pool views. Let our staff serve a breakfast galore right on the specialized designed tray.

I was very spoiled there. They served me "Breakfast in the Tub" OMG. Well, I told them that I came alone, so please make it only for 1 person. Can you see in the photos? For 1 person, but so much food. Such a lucky girl, right? So yeah, I took my bath first, then I ate all of the food by myself. Love the fruit. Very fresh. And the drinks. I drank them all hahaha. Coconut water, coffee and mango juice. LOL. And also love the egg benedict and the croissants. But not so much in love with the yoghurt bowl. Wish I could bring Aline here. She really love healthy food hahaha.




BREAKFAST AT Stones Kitchen

Fuel up for a day of exploring Kuta Beach in Legian, Bali, with our delicious breakfast buffet. Indulge in delicious international cuisine, including Western, Asian and authentic Indonesian cuisine, for lunch and dinner in our signature hotel restaurant.

The next day I took my breakfast in their restaurant. They have indoor and outdoor area. Near the pool. So, your choice. Love the various kind of food. They have rice, cheese, noodles, eggs, fruit, and ICE CREAM! As you can see in my photos below, one of them is a quote from ice cream area, "There's nothing wrong with having ice cream for breakfast." YAAAAY!









Thank you The Stones Hotel Legian, Autograph Collection for the amazing hospitality. Definitely a keeper!

The Stones Hotel Legian, Autograph Collection
Jl. Raya Pantai Kuta Banjar Legian Kelod
Legian Bali, Bali 80361
Phone: +62 361 3005888

Comments

Popular Posts