[SINGAPORE] Earlybird at Jalan Pinang Singapore

July 19th, 2018. When I saw the location of this Earlybird on the map before headed to the place, I remember that I once visited a coffee shop near that area. So I walked with confidence and told hubby, "Don't worry, I knew the area. Used to go there for another coffee shop." Turned out, it was exactly the same location, but Earlybird took over the previous coffee shop. *bye bye Artistry* *sad face*


IMG_8662


When I came inside, I didn't find a significant difference. Just a big touch of yellow birds everywhere. But they didn't do a big renovation to the place. Just nice, for me. Since I love the previous appearance for sure, especially the facade with the #OOTD corner.


IMG_8660 IMG_8661 IMG_8664 IMG_8667 IMG_8668 IMG_8665 IMG_8666 IMG_8669 IMG_8663 IMG_8670


Latte $ 5.50


Since I needed to go to other place after this one, I only ordered latte for myself. Yes in Singapore if you go to a place, you don’t need to order for each one of you. Anyway, for me their latte was a bit strong. Not too milky with a rich texture of coffee. Recommended for those coffee lovers.


IMG_8673


Thank you Earlybird and good luck!


Earlybird
17 Jalan Pinang
Singapore 199149
Phone: +65 9788 6856
IG: @earlybirdsg

Comments

Popular Posts