Devon Cafe at Senayan City Jakarta

April 20th, 2018. Such a coincidence when I saw Devon Cafe IG account, but it hasn't opened yet. So, I asked them about the opening date. Around end of March, they sent me invitation for gathering that Saturday. Too bad I couldn't come. So, a week after the gathering, I came to the place with Aline and Cindy. No, not invitation, of course.


IMG_5520


Coming all the way from Sydney Australia, Devon caught very much attentions from foodies in Jakarta. Located at Crystal Lagoon area in Senayan City, occupied an area that previously a Japanese restaurant, it is such a great choice. Perfect place. When I came inside, I was amazed by the beauty of the place. It's not very spacious, but quite cosy. We chose a table inside *yes they have tables outside* After finished ordering the food and drinks, we started to take photos around. And then someone approached me, asking why I took photos. I told her it's for my blog. She said, her supervisor asked her to question me. Then again someone approached Aline, asking why she took photos, and something like, "Who are you?" OMG! How come they didn't know us??? LOL. Well they didn't ask me to stop, but I decided to stop taking photos. And waiting for our food.


IMG_5521 IMG_5523 IMG_5522 IMG_5524 IMG_5525 IMG_5530 IMG_5532 IMG_5526 IMG_5527 IMG_5528 IMG_5529 IMG_5531


Iced Tea 20k


IMG_5533


WHITE (Devon's Unique Blend) 36k


It's Cindy's order. Quite nice for a unique blend. :)


IMG_5534


Steak Frites 260k


250 g Australian rib eye, mix mushrooms, mushroom butter, fries


Such a disappointment. The meat? Hard to chew. Too bad, because it tasted very good, but with no tender and juicy texture, we couldn't enjoy it. Good thing, the mushrooms were good. Hope next time they made the steak frites better, with tender and juicy texture, and of course maintain the wonderful flavour.


IMG_5541 IMG_5536 IMG_5537 IMG_5550


Truffle Bakmie 80k


egg noodles, truffle mix mushrooms, sauteed chicken


The noodles were in a perfect texture. Well-seasoned with delicious sauteed chicken. The truffle aroma was amazing. Hope I could eating the delicious bowl all by myself hahaha. Next time I go there, I absolutely won't share this truffle bakmie.


IMG_5539 IMG_5548 IMG_5542


Congratulations Devon Cafe for the opening.


Devon Cafe
Senayan City LG Floor Unit L-43
Jl. Asia Afrika, Senayan
Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 72781590
IG: @devoncafe.jakarta

Comments

Popular Posts