SOULFOOD Jakarta at Gunawarman Senopati Jakarta

February 26th, 2018. This morning I didn't have anything to do. But my friend, Cindy, reminded me, "Don't you have plan to go to a restaurant at Pacific Place with Aline?" OMG! I totally forgot to give confirmation to the restaurant hahaha. So, I had to reschedule, and finally planned to go to their other establishment hahaha.. Along the morning preparation, I saw that SOULFOOD moved to Gunawarman area. Woohoo. Around 11am, I stopped by there, before the foodtasting.


IMG_2100


Actually they invited me several times when they were still in Kemang, but I didn't have a chance to visit the place, until they moved to Gunawarman. LOL. Anyway, the place is very beautiful. I totally fell in love with the place. Spacious outdoor area with different theme in every corner. The indoor is also lovely with 2 VIP rooms. The VIP rooms designed for 6 people or 10 to 12 people. Very comfortable. I met the interior designer, a dear friend of the owner. I told her that the place is very beautiful. She said that she used premium materials for the place, a mixture material from USA and local material. No wonder! The manager also approached me to ask about the food. And I said, "Delicious! I also love the place. I don't wanna go home!" LOL.


IMG_2101 IMG_2102 IMG_2103 IMG_2104 IMG_2105 IMG_2106 IMG_2107 IMG_2108 IMG_2109 IMG_2110 IMG_2111 IMG_2112 IMG_2113 IMG_2115 IMG_2114 IMG_2116 IMG_2117


Es Teh Tawar 15k


IMG_2118


Nasi Uduk (set menu) 65k


When I ordered this Nasi Uduk, I told them, "Maybe I will take it away after I try a bit." Turned out, I finished it right away hahaha. Served with Ayam Goreng, Emping and Semur Tahu Telur with sambal kacang. I didn't try the sambal kacang since I was afraid it would be too spicy. But the Nasi Uduk was delicious. Fragrant rice with tender and well-seasoned fried chicken. Sweet and savoury Semur Tahu Telur. @yennymakanmulu approved this dish for hungry tummy. And it's not pricey! 65k for big dish like it? Super recommended!


IMG_2120 IMG_2121


Congratulations SOULFOOD for opening at Gunawarman Senopati. Definitely will be back to try your coffee and banana fritter. Hmmm.. Cannot wait!!!


SOULFOOD Jakarta
Jl. Taman Gunawarman Barat
Senopati, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 22776514
IG: @soulfood.id

Comments

Popular Posts